STUDIO POINT – Parallax Responsive Retina Ready
This STUDIO POINT – Parallax Responsive Retina Ready Template is suitable for creative portfolio, photo studio, digital agency, and corporate base website.
It looks great in Desktop, Tablet and Mobile device.
The popular effect parallex is implement in this templete.
Both one page and seperate pages versions with two colors of totally FIVE separate folders are available in download file.
History plugin is used in this file so you can book mark each and every page
It’s very easy to change the template color by just editing a single color.css file.
All PSD file and Complete Help document is included
- Responsive design
- Menu area can be set to bottom position or fixed top position using sticky plugin
- Parallax effect
- Retina Redy, pixel perfect view in retina device like ipad and iphone
- One page and Separate pages Template are availiable in separate folder
- Option to add Video background
- Combine bark and light color on single html file.
- There are Five separate version is availiabe in downlaod file thery are
Black and White color combination of one page version,
Black color version of one page and separate pages version and
White color version of one page and separate pages version.
- Isotope filterable Portfolio and Flexible to show the project details.
- Lazyload for project images. The images are load only when the project display
- Set High and low resolution image for Desktop and Mobile device. so that Mobile devices will load low resolution version of images to gain performance as well as saves download time.
- Full Screen Slide show with Image caption. Option to set High and low resolution image for full screen gallery
- Three variation of Blog post. Open the separate page for single blog post
- support video and youtube. Option to set video cover image
- Ajax contact form
- Fancybox plug-in
- Easy to change the color
- PSD files included
28 Jan 2014
Chrome browser (Version 32.0.1700.76 m) have update on TouchEvent. please replace the below code in custom.min.js file
/* Find touch device */ try isTouch = true; document.createEvent('TouchEvent'); catch (e) isTouch = false;
/* Find touch device */ if( /Android|webOS|iPhone|iPad|iPod|BlackBerry|IEMobile|Opera Mini/i.test(navigator.userAgent) ) isTouch = true;
25 FEB 2014 – Update Tweeter Feed, minor bug fixed
23 MAR 2013 – Option to set Sticky Bottom Menu and Top Menu
03 MAR 2013 – Added coming soon page
14 FEB 2013 – Replace # tag to #! in url to make search engine friendly
13 FEB 2013 – Added video background option
In this template there are four types of font is used they are.
1. Open Sans – Google font
2. colabreg (Colaborate Regular)- http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Colaborate
3. Oswald Regular (OswaldRegular) – http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/oswald
4. Bebas neueregular ( bebas_neueregular) – http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/bebas-neue
You can easily change the google font by linking the google font in custom.js file
Sources and Credits
The following Plug-ins are used in this file:
skeleton – http://www.getskeleton.com
History – http://tkyk.github.com/jquery-history-plugin/
jQuery Parallax – http://www.ianlunn.co.uk/plugins/jquery-parallax/
Mouse wheel – http://brandonaaron.net/code/mousewheel/docs
Supersized – http://www.buildinternet.com/project/supersized
FancyBox – http://fancybox.net
isotope – http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
FlexSlider – http://www.woothemes.com/flexslider/
Images credits to :
If you have any questions about this file contact me through my profile page.