Stuart for WooCommerce (support Dokan & YITH Multivendor) nulled script free download
Stuart Delivery Method for WooCommerce – WordPress plugin, that gives e-Shop based on WooCommerce deliver products locally with Stuart.
Now supports “WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus”, “Dokan Multivendor Marketplace” and “YITH Multi vendor” plugins for multiple pickup points !
Plugin based on latest Stuart Delivery API for businesses.
Stuart Delivery is an on-demand delivery network accross Europe that lets you and your customer track the exact location of your delivery from any device, deliver whatever your customers needs any time they want for any kind of size for a decent price.
Whether you’re using the API to power an existing business or building one on top of it, the Stuart API can be used in a variety of different ways
You needs a Stuart business account to use it.
For now Stuart Delivery service works in several cities in Europe, please refer to this page for updates:
- Integrated with checkout page
- Several delivery quotes for customer to choose time
- Real-time delivery status
- Uber courier info
- Reat-time delivery tracking
- Auto delivery creation for orders status
- Hook to create delivery on any action in WordPress/WooCommerce
- Sandbox and live mode available
- Add or modify fees based on your will
- Deliver only when your store is open ! Select times and hours of opening in backoffice, add holidays, add daily pause etc.
Currently available locations
Aix-en-Provence – Amiens – Angers – Annecy – Beauvais – Bordeaux – Brive-la-Gaillarde – Caen – Calais – Cannes – Clermont-Ferrand – Dijon – Douai – Dunkerque – Grenoble – Le Havre – Lille – Limoges – Lyon – Marseille – Metz – Montpellier – Mulhouse – Nantes – Orléans – Nancy – Nice – Nîmes – Paris – Reims – Rennes – Rouen – Saint-Étienne – Strasbourg – Toulon – Toulouse – Tours – Valenciennes
Basildon – Birmingham – Blackpool – Bournemouth – Brighton – Bristol – Cambridge – Cardiff – Darlington – Derby – Exeter – Gillingham – Grimsby –…
LIVE PREVIEW BUY FOR $79