About this Plugin
You can get analytics data like whether user has seen all pages of the PDF.
You can also send this data to Google Analytics.
- Embed a PDF document in a HTML element
- Embed multiple PDFs in the same page
- Allow the PDF to be seen only in the website. On download, PDF will ask for a password.
- Responsive design – will adjust accordingly on mobiles, desktops, tablets
- Embed multiple PDF documents in a single page
- “Previous” & “Next” buttons to move to previous and next pages of the PDF
- Loading progress bar will be seen while PDF is being rendered
- “Full Screen” button to render the PDF in full-screen mode
- View a PDF in a modal dialog
- Convert any existing link to displaying PDF on the same page
- “Download” button to download the PDF. You can choose to show or hide it.
- Use keyboard buttons – up, down, right & left to navigate the pages of the PDF
- Set a theme color for PDF Viewer to match with your current website
- Automatically extract first page of PDF as an image. Click on it opens the PDF in a modal window
- Get analytics data – PDF impressions and whether PDF is fully viewed
- Will work in all browsers including IE11+ and also in mobile browsers
- Documentation with lots of examples
- Highly commented code
- It is based on the stable PDF.JS library
- Comes with a thorough documentation
- Example files are included that will demonstrate embedding single or multiple PDF documents
- Each license (Regular or Extended) of this plugin is for one website. If you want to use the plugin on additional websites you need to purchase licenses for each.
- If this plugin is used in a section where the user of your website has to pay, you need to purchase an extended license.
- PDF.JS library updated to version 1.9
- Set toolbar position to top or bottom
- Get analytics data
- Send analytics data to Google Analytics
- Restrict PDF to be seen only in the webpage. PDF can be downloaded, but viewing requires a password.
- Show or hide the download button
- Plugin made responsive
- Navigate PDF pages with keyboard arrow keys
- Convert any existing link on page to a modal PDF viewer
- Improved user interface (specially for mobiles)
- CSS fixes
3 modes added to PDF Viewer :
- Normal mode in which PDF will be rendered with navigation buttons
- Image mode in which only the first page of PDF is shown as image. On clicking this PDF is shown as a modal
- Inline text mode – On clicking a text, PDF is seen as a modal
- You can now set a theme color for the PDF Viewer
- Fixed navigation bar in full-screen mode
- Improved icons