Mass Users Password Reset Pro
Reset multiple user’s password in just one click with Mass User Password Reset Pro:
MASS Users Password Reset is a WordPress Plugin that lets you resets the password of all users. It can group the users according to their role and resets password of that group. It sends notification email to users about their new randomly generated password. The pro version comes with the multiple methods to reset the password and customized email templates with the new password information. It supports multiple languages and also compatible with the WooCommerce, BuddyPress and Dokan –
Mass User Password Reset Pro Features:
- Mass Users Password Reset Pro is a WordPress plugin that gives you an option for resetting the password of
users by various ways.
- You can group users by their role or by additional custom field values and reset password of that group only.
- Individual user’s password reset option and Bulk action of Reset password for multiple selected users can be done in default users page.
- WordPress multisite compatible
- An email notification containing new password will be send to users and you can customize email template by using predefined placeholders.
- Instead of sending plain text password, there is also the facility of sending Reset Password Link to users so that users can themselves reset their password
- Multilingual Translation Enabled
- compatible with woocommerce
- There is also a pagination added to the all users list.
WP CLI Support
Following is the list of the WP CLI commands you can use
1) wp mupr reset --all 2) wp mupr reset --role="name" 3) wp mupr reset --user_id="1 2 3 4 5" 4) wp mupr reset --role="name" --meta_key="key" --meta_value="value" meta_compare="!= | > | >= | < | <= | LIKE | NOT LIKE | IN | NOT IN | EXISTS | NOT EXISTS" 5) wp mupr reset --meta_key="key" --meta_value="value" meta_compare="!= | > | >= | < | <= | LIKE | NOT LIKE | IN | NOT IN | EXISTS | NOT EXISTS" 6) wp mupr update option --reset_link="enabled|disable" 7) wp mupr update option --test_mode="enabled|disabled" --test_mode_email="[email protected]"
You can install the Mass User Password Reset Pro in three simple steps.
- Download and upload the plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You can see the ‘Mass Users Password Reset’ submenu inside the ‘Users’ menu.
What Our Customers Say
What is the length of generated password?
The length of randomly generated password is 8 characters, but by applying filter ‘mupr_password_length’ you can customize it. For Example: Write this code in function file
add_filter(‘mupr_password_length’,’my_theme_function’); function my_theme_function() return 6;
When notification mail will be send?
When user will choose to generate new password, an email with the new random password will be sent to users.
Yes, it is possible. You just need to add below code in the theme’s function file.
add_filter( 'mupr_send_email', '__return_false' );
Customer satisfaction is our top most priority. We would love to solve any query you may have about the plugin. You can reach us via https://codecanyon.net/item/mass-users-password-reset-pro/20809350/support or you can also email us your queries at [email protected]. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible. It generally takes 2 days for that.
13 December 2019
"- Added: Cancel button for cancel ajax request."
"- Fixed: Visul text editor issue."
4 December 2019
"- UI improve."
29 July 2019
"- Multisite support added."
12 June 2019
"- Compatible with BuddyPress and Dokan multi-vendor."
"- WP CLI support added."
"- User column for user list table added."
25 April 2019
"- Updated the plugin UI."
12 March 2019
"- Added: Test mode."
23 July 2018
"- Made compatible for system having very large number of users."
16 June 2018
"- Made WooCommerce compatible"
13 March 2018
"- Added: Reset Password link in mail."
25 December 2017
"- Added: Translation enabled."