CTL Arcade – WordPress Plugin
CTL Arcade allows you to add a gaming section on your WordPress website, in this way your users will be more involved and will stay connected longer.
You’ll be able to add Ads banner at the beginning of each game and at the end of each level. This will give you a new tool to increase your revenues.
Your own users will promote your website sharing the game on the main Social Networks, with no extra costs for you.
3 widgets can be added in your pages through a shortcode.
Before purchasing please read the documentation.
- Game iframe (shortcode)
- Rate the Game (shortcode)
- Leaderboard (shortcode)
- Preloader Ad
- Interlevel Ad
- Facebook and Twitter share buttons
- Responsive Games and Leaderboards
- Up to 50 scores will be shown on the leaderboard
- Easy to install
- Minesweeper Game for free
- 7 themes
- Customizable CSS
- The plugin is compatible only with the classic editor not Gutenberg
- Please note that, to offer support, we need the access keys to the website where the plugin has been installed. Otherwise we can’t intervene to investigate eventual issues.
- If you get a “Forbidden” error during the plugin installation, make sure that your web-server supports the execution of index.html files
- This plugin is designed to work only with games built by Code This Lab and distributed on CodeCanyon.
Discover all the games already compatible with CTL Arcade.
- CTL Arcade comes with one free game: Minesweeper!
07/03/2018: -Fixed issue with fb share due to facebook api changes 22/05/2017: -Added the missing minesweeper free game folder 16/05/2017: -Added the missing folder of the free game Minesweeper 09/10/2016: -Added a missing folder 12/08/2016: -Solved some bugs when installing the plugin on a multisite 24/05/2016: -Minor bugs fixed 23/12/2015: -Solved some css compatibility issue with WordPress themes 2/12/2015: -Minor Bug Fixed: -New game events supported -Fb share scores fixed in admin panel