CafeDia – Restaurant WordPress Theme
CafeDia is modern, unique and clean design for any kind of Restaurant and cafe sites. This design is perfectly matched who wants to grow business with food menu items for Street Food Shop, Food Court, Bakery, Tea/Coffee Shop, Food business and personal Chef websites.
CafeDia is designed perfectly with 3 unique Homepage layouts along with multi purpose inner pages. The structure for entire design is followed by modern Grids to make completely responsive with cool animations, parallax-effects and transitions.
CafeDia WordPress is built with powerful theme option named CodeStar & Visual Composer page builder. Besides, for the front-view it is ready with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap4.x, Font Awesome and more which demonstrates modern design & concept. Also it is cool, responsive and easy customizable template for modern web-design trends.
CafeDia WP theme is Gutenberg Ready
CafeDia has HTML version to download
- Powerful theme options by Code Star which give you freedom to configure everything.
- WPBakery (formerly Visual Composer) – included save 34$
- Gutenberg Compatible
- Contact Form 7 Integration.
- Ajax Mailchimp Subscription Widget
- Short code Ready
- Swiper Slider
- Build on Bootstrap 4
- Breadcrumbs bar with nice title bar.
- One Click Demo Import.
- Unlimited Color Options
- Google Fonts Integrated
- Sticky Menu
- Post Format Support: Standard, Image, Video, Link, Quote
- Advanced Typography Options
- Extensive documentation
- Translation ready
- Cross Browser Support
- Lifetime updates
- Great Support 24/7
What do you get with the download file?
- WordPress theme File
- Documentation File
Credits and Sources
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- Elegant Icon Font
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
Our support team is available 24/7. We try to answer all questions within one business day.
Please note: All images are for preview purposes only and are not included in the
Version 1.0.0 (27 July 19)
-Support Gutenberg -Added Child Theme
Version 1.0.0 (18 July 19)