WHAT IS BOOKED?
- Appointment calendar shortcode and widget to allow your visitors to book appointments.
- Custom time slots for vacation/closed dates.
- Add your own Custom Fields for collecting additional information for every appointment.
- A powerful back-end interface to manage appointments.
- Color pickers to change your calendar’s colors.
- Appointment buffering to prevent appointments from getting booked too close to current date and/or time.
- Customers can manage their own appointments using the front-end profile shortcode.
- Customers can manage their account information using the front-end profile shortcode.
- “Add to Google Calendar” buttons for your customers.
- Customizable email notifications sent to you and your customers.
- Customizable email reminders sent to you and your customers for upcoming appointments.
- Front-end and admin are both fully responsive.
- Fully translatable using WPML or Loco Translate.
- Payments with WooCommerce — Use Booked with WooCommerce to allow your visitors to purchase their appointments and checkout using WooCommerce.
- Front-End Agents — Your Booking Agents will have a new profile screen on the front-end that allows them to manage their incoming appointment requests.
- Calendar Feeds — Display your appointments on Apple Calendar, Outlook, etc. with an iCal feed directly from your site. (not a two-way sync).